HOW TO REQUEST AN EVICTION [ STEP-2b ]
Las Vegas Landlord Eviction wants to make requesting an Eviction simple. This step is normally done after a LVTS (Landlord Verifies Tenancy Status) is completed. There are only two (2) forms needed. A Landlord Eviction Authorization (LEA) form and a Limited Power Of Attorney (LPOA) form. Indicated below are the forms and what you need to do to execute them.
You can still go back to perform a LVTS (Landlord Verifies Tenancy Status) if you have NOT filed the eviction.
NORTH LV, LAS VEGAS and HENDERSON ( SUMMARY EVICTION )
How To Request an Eviction
[ 1st ] A Landlord Eviction Authorization (LEA) is filled out and signed (by Client). LEA gives prices for the Eviction. If you want to pay by Credit/Debit card then just fill in the bottom portion, sign and date. LEA is an internal Las Vegas Landlord Eviction document and will not be shared with anyone.
All you have to do with the LEA form is:
1) download form;
2) fill in, sign, date form; and
3) email or fax back to Las Vegas Landlord Eviction department.
4) provide a copy of the Executed Lease, Rent Ledger (for Rent Evictions), and all required supporting documents depending upon the type of Eviction you are requesting. Las Vegas Landlord can guide you on what supporting documents are needed for filing, for Eviction Court, etc.
[ 2nd ] A Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) is notarized (by Client). LPOA is specific to a certain property. It gives powers to Las Vegas Landlord Eviction to execute the processes needed to perform the Eviction. As always, Las Vegas Landlord Eviction will obtain authorization before performing an Eviction process (notices, filings, hearings) to obtain an Eviction Order from the Eviction Court. LPOA is a document for the Eviction Court as proof of authority to perform Eviction.
All you have to do with the LPOA form is:
1) download the form;
2) fill in form, exactly with the name on your Drivers License;
3) initial the bottom of each page;
4) take the form to your Notary, the Notary will have you sign in front of him/her, the Notary will stamp the document;
5) email or fax a copy to Las Vegas Landlord; and
6) mail or deliver the ORIGINAL LPOA to Las Vegas Landlord Eviction office.