HOW TO REQUEST A COUNTER EVICTION [ STEP-2 ]
> BACK TO TENANT
Las Vegas Landlord Eviction wants to make requesting an Eviction simple. There are only two (2) forms needed. A Tenant Eviction Authorization (TEA) form and a Limited Power Of Attorney (LPOA) form. Indicated below are the forms and what you need to do to execute them.
NORTH LV, LAS VEGAS and HENDERSON ( SUMMARY EVICTION )
How To Request a Counter Eviction
[ 1st ] A Tenant Eviction Authorization (TEA) is filled out and signed (by Client). TEA gives prices for the Counter Eviction. If you want to pay by Credit/Debit card then just fill in the bottom portion, sign and date. TEA is an internal Las Vegas Landlord Counter Eviction document and will not be shared with anyone.
All you have to do with the TEA form is:
1) download form;
2) fill in, sign, date form; and
3) email or fax back to Las Vegas Landlord Counter Eviction department.
4) provide a copy of the Executed Lease, Rent Receipts (for Rent Evictions), and all required supporting documents depending upon the type of Counter Eviction you are requesting. Las Vegas Landlord can guide you on what supporting documents are needed for filing, for Eviction Court, etc.
[ 2nd ] A Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) is notarized (by Client). LPOA is specific to a certain property. It gives powers to Las Vegas Landlord Eviction to execute the processes needed to defend the Eviction. As always, Las Vegas Landlord Eviction will obtain authorization before starting a Counter Eviction process (notices, filings, hearings) to defend an Eviction in the Eviction Court. LPOA is a document for the Eviction Court as proof of authority to defend the Eviction.
All you have to do with the LPOA form is:
1) download the form;
2) fill in form, exactly with the name on your Drivers License;
3) initial the bottom of each page;
4) take the form to your Notary, the Notary will have you sign in front of him/her, the Notary will stamp the document;
5) email or fax a copy to Las Vegas Landlord; and
6) mail or deliver the ORIGINAL LPOA to Las Vegas Landlord Counter Eviction office.